Last night I was watching Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2017. Everyone looked stunning; all the performances were spectacular. I love Bollywood all the glitz, glam, fashion and beauty full on inspiration. Below are my thoughts and how to achieve top trending hair and makeup looks by top Bollywood celebrities and would love to know your mind and opinions.
How to Get the Red Carpet Wet Hair Look in 4 Easy Steps
- Dump your hair with styling spray or mist, choose from the side part, centre part or all back. Using a flat iron straighten your hair till sleek.
- To achieve firm hold use Label.m Gel which is for medium-strong hold with ultimate shine. Apply directly to dry hair, working through from roots to ends with a comb.
- Using Label.m Smoothing Cream. Use on the sides for an extra sleek look. Gently comb the hair from the sides all the way back as the cream sets.
- Last but not least using medium hold hairspray and shine spray to finish your hair.
How to Get the Red Carpet Semi-Smokey and Winged Eye Makeup Look in 4 Easy Steps
Now let’s talk about makeup, as you can see both actresses Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma have similar semi-smokey eye look and Aishwariya Rai and Jacqueline Fernandes wearing winged eyeliner look, these are two favourite looks carried by most of the actress on the red carpet ( you can never go wrong with these styles)
- Smokey eyes: Use soft colours such as browns and bronzes Naked 2, apply eyeshadow all over your eyelids, next using a round blender brush blend the shade outwards to achieve the smokey look.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow on your lower eye lid make sure it is close to your eyelashes and not on your waterline.
- Using black eyeliner, apply a thin line close to your eyelashes and softly smudge the line.
- Finish the look with they’re Real black mascara on upper and lower lashes.
- Winged Eyes: Use any colour you desire, my personal colours are champagne and rose gold, again apply all over your eyelids.
- Use matt or nude eyeshadow or use powder foundation under your eyes.
- Now the winged eye !! apply a thick eyeliner on your eyelid keep it as flat and close as possible, draw a straight diagonal line from the very tip, fill in the wing down to the middle of your upper lash.
- Finish the look with they’re Real black mascara ONLY on your upper lashes.
Smoky eyes or Winged eyes?? which is your preference ??